Saturday, June 09, 2007

Some Caroline Factoids


So I thought I should start writing in more detail the fun things that Caroline does, so I might as well write it here in my blog :) We went in for her 6 month checkup this week. She is growing so big-- 16 lbs 8 oz. I went to visit my good friend Jennifer's new baby girl this week and the difference between holding a newborn vs. Caroline is crazy. I can't believe how small she once was and how big she is getting. The Dr. was impressed that she is already sitting up by herself-- he said that she's a little early doing that-- way to go C!!!
She does so many cute things now-- today she reached for me to hold her when I came home and hadn't seen her in a few hours. It was so cute-- she has never done that before!!! She laughs easily and smiles at everyone-- she's a total joy. I'm so thankful for her sweet temperament!!!

1 comment:

loren said...

I'm so glad to see some posts! OI check it often just to see...
Let's see some recent pics of the sweet girl!

Stephanie Hsiao