Thursday, November 15, 2007

An incredible week!

We just got back from our week-long trip to North Carolina! It was one of my favorite vacations ever!!! We got to see some of my dear friends and spend the weekend at a beautiful family camp in the mountains. The camp completely exceeded my expectations! Not only did we enjoy fellowship with friends, we were completely refreshed spiritually. Jeff and I didn't know how much we needed this. The staff led us in worship, encouraged our marriages and walks with the Lord, and babysat our kids during the sessions so we could really engage with the message. I am looking forward to going back year after year. Here are some of our pics-- I took over 300 this week! North Carolina is so beautiful!!!
Holly Leider Parker-- one of my friends from my Camp Ozark days!!!!


We visited Betsy Swoboda and her amazing family in Knoxville-- here are the girls: Mandy, Caroline, Bessie Mae, Maggie, Lily, and Betsy


The whole gang-- the Fritsche's and the Swobodas!

An unexpected surprise-- we got to visit Pepaw and Dee during our layover in Chicago!!!!


Biltmore Mansion-- incredible!



Our reunion group: the Clark's, Fritsche's, Corson's, Michaud's, and Svejda's



3 comments:

Jan said...

Glad you had a great trip, Mandy!

Olivia said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the photo of Caroline on Jeff's shoulders. A definite framer!

ellegirl said...

Awesome pics! Love the one of the three of you in the mountains and the one of Caroline on Jeff's shoulders. Caroline is the prettiest baby girl ever!!!