Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 month stats

He's going to be a big guy! Luke is in the 95th percentile of weight, and the 75-90th percentile in height at one month old (22.6 inches and 11 lb 7 oz, respectively). He has already outgrown a few 0-3 month onesies, and we've moved the straps up to the 2nd notch on the carseat. He's such a cutie and I'm really enjoying his newborn-ness, like the gurgles and coos, and stretches with scrunchy faces. Caroline is a great big sister already- she tells Baby Luke that she loves him, and brings me his diapers when it's time to change him. She's also abbreviated her name for him from "Baby Luke" to "B'uke"-- pretty darn cute. I'll post pics someday.... we take them, but getting them onto the computer seems like a big task for some reason.

6 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Wow he is growing fast!! I love Buke-very cute! Looking forward to the pictures.

Brandis said...

I know what you mean about growing fast. Riley's been off the charts since his first appointment. He's got clothes he never wore because he outgrew them before it got cold enough to wear them. He's 6 months old and is transitioning from 6-9 month clothes to 9-12 month clothes. Yikes. I keep thinking he'll slow down soon, but he hasn't yet. I guess Luke and Riley will make good playmates since they'll be a good match for size :)

Jan said...

Second notch on the car seat already?! Goodness. I cannot imagine what that is like. I bet he will surpass Gracie pretty quickly.

ellegirl said...

B'uke is growing fast! He's bigger than both of my boys at that age (and you know how big they are!) Good job Mama!!! Miss you guys!

Emily's Blog said...

Glad to hear that he is doing well. It sounds like he will be a big boy. Caroline is a great big sister.

Resha said...

Wow! Can't wait to meet the little guy soon :-)